It was crazy freaky Saturday night with Princess Roux and Toni Maniago. We go shopping and stroll all over Eastwood. We have nothing to do then we decided to go clubbing at Bedroom. So we went there. I was put in silence when I saw this guy. Ghaad! After all, I'm not really interested with guys that time. I dunno why I was craving for his number. haha! :D Then we stayed there, we had some vodka cruisers. I feel so uneasy while stealing some cute glances on him. oh noo! I dunno whats going on with me. It's quite funny that we were just both stealing glances at each other. Then I have his number. I got it! :D Then after we finished two to four bottles of vodka cruisers, we left Bedroom and go straight home. Then the next day, we started texting and looking forward to know each other. In he's messages it really looks that he likes me too. But i don't let him know that I really like him. It is not good for a girl to make first moves. It should be guys who should make the first move. But the thing I did in getting his number was really absurd. I really do not know why. I think he's a karma to me because after all the guys that I've ignored and rejected he suddenly appear and catch me up without any second thought! awww. But I'm not regreting after all. He's a very thoughtful guy and a sweet candy for me. I can't imagine how sweet was. While i was thinking that behind those suplado looks he's that sweet. Then after a week we met again at Bedroom for the second time after watching a movie at Eastwood, we talked and I just left after a moment.
Then After a month he became mine then until now that were having our second monthie on the thirteenth.
He's such a granted wish in my wishlist. I coud not ask for more:)
No comments:
Post a Comment